Activities and Recreation
Here are a few fun things to do on-site at Fort Laramie Bed and Breakfast…
- Steer Roping – Practice the cowboy art of roping on our roping steer. Ropes provided.
- Bucking Bull – Practice riding the bucking bull (He’s only a practice bull).
- Horseshoes – Practice your toss on this classic western competition.
- Corn Box – Our corn box invites kids of all ages, like a sandbox but with an agricultural spin.
- Photo ops – Photo Opportunities in our western-themed rooms, wagons, buggies, or historic jail cell and gallows.
- Biking – Numerous roads and trails available for biking.
- Hiking – Numerous hills, plateaus, and rock outcroppings.
- Cackling Campfire – Enjoying a tasty treat around a campfire – Perfect!
- Star Gazing – Identify Galaxies and enjoy the vastness of the universe.
Local Attractions & Recreation