Thank you for visiting! Our site is currently “Under Construction.” We appreciate your patience while we work to make this site more user-friendly to accommodate our visitors. If you are unable locate what you’re looking for, please contact us. This will help us serve you even better.
Here are a few fun things to do on-site at Fort Laramie Bed and Breakfast …
- Hiking – From hawks and eagles to deer and antelope, hiking offers the opportunity for unique interactions with the birds and animals that inhabit the area, both great and small in things avian and mammalian. And there are numerous hills and rock outcroppings to explore along the natural prairie lands.
- Biking – Numerous roads in the area provide an expanded opportunity to interact with nature and take in the inspiring Wyoming vistas.
- Steer roping – Practice the cowboy arts of roping on our roping steer. Ropes provided.
- Horseshoes – Practice your toss on this classic western competition.
- And for kids of all ages – Our corn box invites kids of all ages to play with shovels, buckets, and toys just like you would in a sandbox but with an agricultural spin. Enjoy a game of tetherball, or take advantage of the Wyoming wind to fly a kite. There are numerous board games to participate in or the classic corn hole game for those with a competitive spirit.
- Take advantage of the many photo ops in our western-themed rooms, wagons, buggies, or historic jail cell and gallows.
And top it all off at the end of the day relaxing around a crackling campfire enjoying a tasty treat – Perfect!